Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snippet

2011 has just opened up its window..
Kinda looking forward to seek more happiness + success instead of blooming darkness..
.
New Year Eve..
I was so surprised receiving your greetings text message..
Not just because of it has been awhile..
But it's about the triangle that I was stated before..
* If only you know what kinda of triangle that has been killing me all this while *
Nevermind as I am used to it..
Seems like we're in the OFF & ON switching mode..
Then things had slowly started to be like it used to be..
All I need is guts, as you said..
Yes, guts to face the future challenges ahead regardless of their difficulties..
.
Two days ago..
I received an email from the administration..
Shocked + surprised + happy + nervous + anxious etc..
It's about the post promotion application applied in August 2010..
Now, the process will continue with the candidate's validation & interviews..
Through it, I am quite reserved and moderate..
Neither to be exaggerate nor highly hope..
Still preparing the documents required for validation + googling the latest news in town for the interviews..
Ekeke..
So, if you both panels happen to read this, watch out!
Because I'll be presenting the best of me next Monday!

# date with the Malaysia 4th Chocolate Festival @ MIVEC this weekend, see you there ;)

No comments: