Monday, June 1, 2009

Snippet ~ Birthday Surprised

Hmm..
This is an entry after 6 days I turned into 30's..
Well, went to the office as usual on that day (May 28,2009)..
And..
Suddenly I've been surprised by those colleagues @ bestfriends with..

Ribbon cutting (ribbon was made by the 'tali rafia')..susah2 je u all ni la ;-)


Special creation made to my desktop @ workplace (fuhh..creative sungguh la depa ni!!)

Ribbons..ribbons.. and ribbons (tah macamana la dorang ni leh songlap pic time aku study dulu)

A box of chocolate candy (I thought it was just a dummy box at 1st!!)

Three of HACKS candy (meaning that I am 30 now!! Huh!!)
Anyway..
Thank u so much guys..
Love u so much!!
Thanks to A.J Team as well..
*It was a memorable birthday surprised and gifts that I'm not gonna forget until when..when..

2 comments:

MOLY said...

hey !!
happy 30th birthday !!
may Allah bless you always and forever
:)

cheers !!

Marlborolite said...

thank u mrs.moly!!