And now, here it comes..
The 50th post entry of the blog ;-)
Not so much to tell in here anyway..
Dunno where to start..
- Performed Solat Sunat Aidilfitri, gathered with the whole family members and started to ask forgiveness from dearest parents.
- Bfst with ketupat + lemang + kuah lodeh + kuah kacang + beef rendang with hot nescafe.
- Heading towards dad's hometown in Kuala Pilah until late evening, then JB to mom's hometown.
- Happy moment - glad to meet with relatives from all over the world!
- Unhappy moment - everyone was asking the same cliche of Q's which I really dont have the answer to it, only God knows and as a matter of fact, I am not desperado!
- 3rd of Eid - driving back home (started working on 4th of Eid!), massived traffic jemmed here and there but still enjoyed the nite driving, it was so cool and relaxing.
- 6th of Eid - attended a junior cousin bro's engagement @ Malacca, and again matchmaking scene for me created by those aunts & uncles using their powerful words was so unsuccessful! ahh come on! enough of it!
- 1st weekend of Eid - Johorean teams attacked my parents place for Eid gathering.
Last weekend :-
- 1st week of working after Eid - everyone was so excited yet still in the mood of it (but not for me & please dont ask me why because I dont have the answer as well!)
- Keeping busy by updating those filings & documentation for an Internal Audit.
- Friday - attended the Motorist's Safety Campaign held by JKJR and PDRM, launched by the Deputy Minister of Transport (free 500 helmets had been given away)
- Weekend - Paintball Superlite Tournament @ PJ, opened houses @ uncle's place (Damansara), pals's places (Ampang, Setiawangsa, Mont Kiara & Shah Alam)
- Sunday - with Is went to Ikea and bought 4 units of display cabinet + aromatherapy candles + 2 glasses of pasta's container + toilettries mirrors.
This week :-
- Internal Audit - updating documentation and filings.
- Welcoming the Deputy Prime Minister + Minister of MOHE + MB for a visit and dialog sessions with those academicians and students.
* I am blunt! God, help me with this!