Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snippet

A bloomed day ahead..
.
Until this evening, while having a lil' chitchatting with mom & dad..
.
Suddenly, it's popped up!
.
Never ever expecting it from them, but they had a final say..
.
Next year, will be the deadline for me..
.
Masters' study and..
.
Settling down with the bachelorette!
.
.
Urrgghh!
.
.
It's really killing me & shocked like a thunderstorm while lightning appears here & there..
.
Heartbeats faster + adrenaline being activated..
.
Emotionally mixed up..
.
It's easy to find a place for pursuing the masters' programme, but..
.
It's not easy to find a person who will be on the alter with me..
.
Well, technically they had one in mind, I guess ;)
.
Perhaps God will show me the way & gimme guts to walk thru the path..
.
.
# next year is just around the corner, now who wants to marry me? hehehe

No comments: