Friday, January 8, 2010

Snippet

Pheww..
.
It's has been a week after 2010 now..
.
And I had been thru quite a lot of path to experience..
.
Physically & emotionally as well..
.
.
It started with the MQA's preparation docs, CV's + PLO's etc. (which makes all of the staff living like in a rat world for the whole week!)
.
Plus, extra workloads awaiting me to be attend to..
.
Then, came up with babycooper's alarm system problem that needs to be replaced..
.
Not that all, someone had just started makes me realised of something..
.
Something that I shouldn't put on in the 1st place a few months ago..
.
I knew it and trying the best to fix it in safe mode..
.
But it'll not gonna be well fixed IF only 1 party play the role..
.
Had given quite a number of chances before, and it seems like things happened from the right ear to the left..
.
Sick & tired of being soft-hearted, taking care of things that is not surely gonna be mine..
.
What's wrong with the talk?
.
USELESS!!
.
And now, the best way is to remain S.I.L.E.N.T.
.
Until the importancy of having it shows up..
.
Oh G.O.D.
.
I know it's wrong but I do really loved it and always hoping for the best..
.
Though I have to let it go 1 day..
.
.
# don't have enough guts to be the 3rd!

1 comment:

xplorer said...

tak paham , apa masalahnya kat sini maybe i can help you can email me at xplorer78@gmail.com